We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around. The energy of who we are continues after the body dies. This is not something I think or believe; rather, this is something I know without a doubt. We are all connected to each other and to the Source of all things. When we leave this body, we’ll be able to feel it more fully.
For now, though, while we are still here on earth, it’s important to be able to become more aware of this wonderful connection. Here are 5 steps you can take to do just that:
1. Meditate. Quiet your thoughts on a daily basis so that you’ll be able to feel this connection better. One way to meditate is to set aside ten minutes each day and simply sit with your eyes closed. All you need to do is count your exhales. When you get to the number 10, begin again at the number 1.
2. Go Out in Nature. This is one of the quickest ways to raise your vibration and maintain a stronger spiritual connection.
3. See Through the Eyes of Others. Become more aware of what others are going through and why they do certain things. A wonderful bi-product of having more empathy with those in your path is that your relationships will greatly improve!
4. Eat More of a Plant Based Diet. When the majority of your diet consists of fruits and vegetables, your aura will become much stronger and clearer, allowing you to better be able to experience the magnificent oneness of everyone and everything.
5. Purify Your Emotions. Clear any negative emotions you may be carrying around with you. These emotions interfere with your spiritual growth and block out the special light of all there is.
About the Author: Karen Noe
Karen Noe is a renowned New Jersey-based psychic medium, spiritual counselor, and healer with a a two-year waiting list. She is the author of “The Rainbow Follows the Storm: How to Obtain Inner Peace by Connecting with Angels and Deceased Loved Ones, “Through the Eyes of Another: A Medium’s Guide to Creating Heaven on Earth by Encountering Your Life Review Now,” and “Your Life After Their Death: A Medium’s Guide to Healing After Loss.” She is the founder of the Angel Quest Center in New Jersey, where she teaches classes, gives readings, and practices alternative healing. You can listen to Karen on The Angel Quest Radio Show by tuning to www.wrcr.com on the first Saturday of every month at 1:05pm Eastern. Please visit her website at www.karennoe.com.