I love baking healthy versions of my family’s holiday recipes. I still get to indulge in my favorite desserts without the extra guilt! My family always ends our gatherings with dessert whether it be gluten free brownies or dairy free cheese cake, and now we can add these vegan pumpkin crumble bars to the list! This is a simple baking recipe that will impress your Holiday guests and will be gone in 2.5 seconds.
Vegan Baking With Madhava Natural Sweeteners
One of the ingredient highlights I used in this recipe was Organic Maple Cinnamon Agave Pancake Syrup from Madhava Natural Sweeteners. When Madhava reached out to see if I could include one of their products in my healthy recipes, I knew immediately what to whip up. Their agave syrup complimented my pumpkin bars seamlessly, and I didn’t have to add any other sweeteners.
To keep my recipe healthy; I used vegan butter, “flax eggs” in lieu of real eggs, coconut flour instead of baking flour, almonds, and rolled oats. I also topped my vegan pumpkin crumble bars with dairy free cashew ice cream (which is also extremely easy to make).
Vegan Pumpkin Crumble with Dairy Free Ice cream
Total Time: 45 minutes
Number of servings: 15
Per Serving 273 calories
Fat 20 g
Carbs 19 g
Protein 6 g
- 1 cup almonds - ground
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 can of organic pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 cup earth balance vegan butter
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp Madhava cinnamon maple syrup
- 1 flax egg ( 1 tbsp flaxseed + 2.5 tbsp water mixed together )
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Dairy Free Ginger Ice cream
- 1 cup cashews - soaked for 2/3 hours
- 3 tbsp almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Madhava maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl mix the flaxseed and water for the flax egg and let sit for a couple minutes
- Add the almonds, vegan butter, Madhava Maple syrup, spices, baking soda, and whisk for about 6 minutes
- Add the pumpkin mix, coconut flour and rolled oats to the mixture
- In a baking dish, spread the pumpkin mixture evenly and bake for about 30 minutes until it is easily pierced with a fork
- For the ice cream:
- In a high speed blender, blend all of the ingredients and serve immediately
To make similar recipes like our vegan pumpkin crumble bars using Madhava Natural Sweeteners, you can enter their social media giveaway held on Facebook, or you can enter our own giveaway here! One Balanced Babe will win a whole Madhava Gift Basket with all sorts of goodies. Good luck and happy Holiday baking!
Disclaimer: This is a paid sponsored post to promote Madhava Natural Sweetener products. All writings, opinions, recipes and creative direction are my own.