One of the many things I love about being involved in the digital media world is getting to test out all types of supplements and new merchandise. Vitamins and health concoctions are my favorite to try, because I am always looking for products to recommend to clients and friends that will enhance their well – being journey.
This week, I am able to share my experience with some of Arbonne’s newest products, and as always, there is a special giveaway at the conclusion of this article. Arbonne offers a composite of beauty products, vitamins, herbal blends all backed up by scientific research done in their labs at AIRD.
I tested out a bundle of their products and while it may be too soon to detect some of the effects from certain ingredients, other samples (such as the energy fizz sticks and sleep well spray) made a difference immediately.
– Protein Powder: Arbonne’s protein shake mix is certified vegan, claims to boost energy and make you feel fuller longer, and uses pea, cranberry and rice protein instead of soy. The flavor is tasty and it is packed with an awesome immune boosting blend of vitamins and minerals.
– Pomegranate Energy Fizz Sticks: Not a coffee drinker but need a pick me up? Arbonne’s energy fizz sticks state to help enhance cognitive performance, reduce fatigue, enhance motor performance and boost energy. Again, there are no crazy chemicals in this blend, just the right mix of minerals, and extracts from rhodiola rosea root, ginseng, and green tea.
– Sleep Well Spray: This spray is meant to be used when you are having a restless night or have had too much caffeine in the afternoon. The taste is pleasant and I will admit that it was easier for me to fall asleep after a hectic day by using this herbal blend, maybe it was a placebo effect? Either way, I was satisfied. Whats in it: chamomille powder, hops (flower) powder, and valerian root powder.
– Thermobooster: This blend states that it helps support metabolism and aids thermogenesis (which is the production of heat through energy conversion in our bodies). some scientists believe that thermogenesis can fight obesity by stimulating a release in energy and increasing fat oxidation. This is a supplement which would have to be consumed for some time before any effects could be noted.
– Full Control: Another drink mix powder that tastes scrumptious and helps you fight off cravings. The main ingredient in this blend is glucomannan. Glucomannan can be used to regulate our digestion and improve constipation, lowers cholesterol and helps control blood sugar. Glucomannan absorbs water to form a jelly fiber in your stomach to help you stave off cravings. Doctors recommend drinking a glucomannan mix about 30 minutes before a meal to feel its effects.
Interested in any of these products? Let’s give one away! For those of you that know the drill, one reader will win one of these products of their choice by entering the rafflecopter sweepstakes. The giveaway will last a week and the winner will be announced next Thursday (the 25th) and will let me know which product they want! All additional info about the giveaway terms can be found in the rafflecopter widget (must be 18 or older, no P.O box, and must live in the U.S). Good luck!
Disclaimer: Arbonne gifted BalancedBabe.com products to review, all thoughts and writings are our own.