Available in Chicago and online
Always wanted to learn more about plant based ingredients and how they can promote inner and outer beauty? Check out my upcoming holistic wellness and natural beauty workshops, classes, and events that take place around Chicago or right here online! In my workshops you’ll learn fun and unique ways to be a Balanced Babe with topics ranging from:
- DIY botanical and natural beauty classes such as Algae face masks or botanical body butters
- Nutrition workshops focusing on plant based ingredients or learning how to become an intuitive eater
- DIY Herbal remedies for seasonal wellness
- Online challenges and programs for becoming a total Balanced Babe, and more!
I’ll also be listing upcoming events that I’ll be speaking, teaching, or hanging out at. If you’ve read an article about a specific topic or ingredient on here that you want to learn more about or create a remedy or recipe with, give me a shout-out on Twitter (twitter.com/balanced_Babe) or Facebook (facebook.com/thebalancedbabe) and it will be considered for an upcoming workshop.
Private Group Classes
Planning a girls night get together or a bachelorette party? Let’s create a private workshop for you and your friends!
Choose from the following types of workshops and classes:
- Yoga + DIY beauty workshop (2 hours): Can request what type of natural beauty remedy your group would like to create.
- Plant Based Cooking demo (we’ll bring the booze) 3 hours: For those who want to learn how to incorporate more plant based meals into their diet, but don’t know how to cook. I focus on creating d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s recipes, I promise!
- Homeopathic remedy and herbal classes (2 hours): Creating fun potions for enhanced wellness and learning about various types of medicinal herbs and their therepeutic purposes.
Private workshops and classes start at $50/person. Want to learn more? Shoot me an email at Sarah@BalancedBabe.com
Workshop & Retreat Testimonials – See What My Students Have To Say!
Claire G – “I really enjoyed your DIY class. I believe the information about the usefulness the products, will benefit me much. I already applied the face mask and I felt my face softer.”
Maggie U – “Sarah had so much knowledge about the skin’s properties and what was the right balance of each of these ingredients.”
Mary B – “I love attending Sarah’s wellness workshops! She is extremely knowledgeable about all sorts of ingredients and makes her classes fun and entertaining. I always learn something new!
Linda M – “Sarah’s retreat certainly gave me many ways to “be healthful!” The difficult part is putting all that knowledge into action! I would definitely go on another retreat because of all the memorable experiences during my stay.”
Kelly Lynn – For people who desire to evolve into, and through a holistic lifestyle, Sarah will walk that path with you. What I appreciate is that she has so many options for us to choose from as far as how we want to be best educated to be our healthiest selves. Her events are so fun & educational. See her full review here!
“I attended Sarah’s DIY face mask event at Yoga six and LOVED it. I am still using my algae face mask which has been making my skin feel fresh and renewed. As an event planner myself, I am keen on details and Sarah was totally on point! She was organized, had a beautiful set up and had all of the knowledge as it related to the health and beauty benefits of the mask and the process of applying etc. The little bottles were super adorable too. Loved this event – it was a perfect Saturday afternoon.” – @Yoga w/ Mar
Upcoming Chicago WellnessWorkshops And Classes
More info coming soon!